Today I expand a little on what I will be doing from now on on my blog. Part of the journey towards financial freedom is just life. Sometimes when you look around you see an awful lot of ugliness. You have terrorism, road rage, drive by shootings, robberies and people just being mean and rude towards each other. It makes you wonder why you try so hard to improve your lot in life. Throw in all the natural disaster that are frequently in the news nowadays and you start wondering if God hasn't decided to bring about some major changes. From earthquakes and volcanic eruptions to flooding and droughts all over the planet it does seem that something is off balance somehow.
I know for me I just need to look at my kids, especially the two youngest ones and I know why I am doing all this. Looking towards the west and the mountains and seeing the beautiful sunset it helps me appreciate life a little more. I am lucky to be living in Colorado with all its beauty. I have been around a large part of this beautiful country and I know how glorious nature can be. Being from Norway I have also been to places in that part of the world to know that there are places on this Earth that gives you hope. There is plenty of goodness in the world, we just forget that from time to time. One of the tricks I use to put things in perspective and to center myself is by way of music. Music can evoke emotions that make you appreciate things around you just a little more. Below I have put up my top 5 list of songs/videos that puts me in a great mood. I hope you enjoy them as well.
1. ALL MY DAYS by Alexi Murdoch
2. TO HEAL by Underworld
3. BLISS by Phish
4. HALCYON ON AND ON by Orbital
5. RAINSONG by George Winston
The last video "Rainsong" I made the video myself......
ENJOY THESE VIDEOS AND CENTER YOURSELF. Allow yourself a little break with this and then get back to my money making sites.... ;-)
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment