Sunday, May 9, 2010
360, it'll make your head spin
We are now less than a week from official launch. Details have been released about the products and the compensation plan. It looks very promising. Take advantage of one of the best online opportunities out there today and lock in your spot. Anyone who signs up after you becomes part of your downline, or smartline as they call it. I signed up about a month ago and I am quickly coming up on 100000 people in my downline. With myself being responsible for a team of over 250 I am set up for a very good start once they launch. You only need to personally sponsor 4 people to start making serious money.... I am very excited about this and I would invite you to join now and position yourself for the ride of your life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment