Monday, May 10, 2010
Why am I doing this....?
There are so many reason as to why I am trying so hard to make extra money. If you are anything like me in this, you can relate to most of them. It ranges from trying to improve things for your family, for yourself, being able to meet a $800 increase in my mortgage, hate my current job, I could go on and on as to why..... One of the more important reasons is to replace my income and improve on it from my very traditional job. Not only do I believe I can make more than I do in my current job, but my job is also very physical in many aspects. I have a pinched nerve in my lower back and have for months now had major pains running down my left leg because of it. It makes it very hard for me to go to work for one thing, but I also have problems just moving around period. At times I can't pick up my two youngest girls, 4 year old and a 10 month old baby. I can't play golf for fun with my back and leg hurting this much, so my quality of life right now is not where I want it to be. I need to get in better shape and better health so I can enjoy life again. I mean, once my youngest kids are adults, I will already be a grandparent, I have a 19, 17, and a 15 year old also, and I want to be able at that time to play with my grandchildren. The rate I am going at right now, I am lucky if I can move around without a wheelchair by the time I am 50. So there you go, I am doing this so I can quit my job and work from home with various on-line businesses and such so I can focus on improving my health and quality of life. I, like you, have all kinds of reasons to make more money, but this is my most important one. It is what motivates me. You should take some time to reflect on why you are trying to make more money. What is driving you to explore possibilities on-line, putting you in a position to where you are reading about me, a total stranger, and my blog. I hope you can relate to what I am going through, and maybe we can together take steps that will move us closer to our goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment