Having fun making money

Please take the time to check out the links I have provided. Like so many I have tried and failed at so many things on the Web. I have finally found a few gems amongst all the gravel that I would love to share with you. What they all have in common is that they are all simple to use, have a great potential of adding to your monthly income. Most important of all, they are all FREE to join!

I use these sites myself and with a little patience, work and effort, I can see that it is paying off. Join me and let us all work together on building ourselves a better financial future.

On a suggestion from my best friend, my soul mate and wife, I am also be blogging more about day to day happenings that affect my quest towards my financial goal. I know I will get there, but the journey towards that goal is also a part of life that is worth appreciating. Being successful financially doesn't mean anything if you aren't also successful in life.

Monday, May 10, 2010

GeoString

I really like this site, it is very simple to understand and it is always free! It is, however, hard to work. You do need to put some effort into it to grow the string. You get $10 just for signing up, but if you want to cash in on it, you must grow your string to where you have $100 in your account with them. In one way or another, that means that you have to directly and indirectly refer people to the site to where you somehow are responsible for bringing in 9000 people! That sounds like a lot of people! Especially if you have to do it all by yourself.....

It is not that hard to do, but it does require effort and time with a healthy dose of patience to accomplish. As of today, I have 26 direct referrals and  8 indirect referrals. I make it a point to contact every single direct and offer my help. If I can help my directs to just get 2 people direct to them, and they do the same 10 levels down, I will make $275.98 from my efforts. If I could work on them some more and get them to do 3 people each, 10 levels down, I would make $7686.24. It doesn't take much to build up your team and string before it really starts to make a difference. My goal is to reach at least 100 directs, then coach them to do just 5 people each, 10 levels down. When I accomplish that I will have earned $2,441,416.00!!!! Along that process I will have helped thousands make a very big amount of money. I know that it will take time, but I also know that when you work with people and coach them along the way, it is possible.

I think that if you are to join GeoString, you are off to a good start, but you need to go into it knowing that you should get 5 people right away that you can then coach and help do the very same thing you did. If you do and you get them to do the same as you 10 levels deep.... you just made a whooping $122,080.30.... If you have higher aspirations, like me, you set your own ceiling. Join me today with GeoString and let us build that string up and make some money. Do it only if you are ready, you can't just sign up and expect to make money. You have to put effort into it, sign up knowing that you have to tell other people about this opportunity and make it a goal to at least find 5 people. Coach them to do what you did and I did, and before you know it you will start seeing the money be deposited into your account.

No comments:

Post a Comment