Saturday, May 8, 2010
GeoString
Things continue to move along with GeoString. It is the site that I work on more than any other right now. It is paying off too, I have direct referrals now interacting with me asking me for help. This is what I was talking about in an earlier blog, on the job training for leadership and team work. The interaction I have now is allowing me to expand and gain experience in these areas all the while helping my directs build their own string. Their success means just as much to me as it does to them. If they succeed it will greatly improve my own success. This is not selfish on my part, however, helping yourself succeed by helping others do the same is part of being a leader and building a team. I can't move a mountain all by myself, but with the help and efforts of others we might just be able to....... Join me now and take part in this work in progress. The mountain we are trying to move is made of gold and you can claim a piece of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment