Thursday, May 6, 2010
Lock your spot
We are getting ever so close to the official launch on the 15th. 360 has now released the compensation plan both for your personally sponsored downline and for your smartline (i.e. anyone who signed up after you.) I am no expert and I can't claim that I know all the details about how this works, but what I have seen looks promising. VERY PROMISING! There is definitely a very real and huge potential for making a very good income. You decide to run this as a business, you can and will succeed. We are finding out more about the products too.... 360 is in the health and nutrition business which is exploding as we speak. The products range from vitamin supplements to weight loss. To find out more information about the products and of the company itself take some time and go to the site. It is free to join and lock your spot still, so you should take advantage of that too. Once it launches there will be more information that you can digest and decide what to do with. I know I will be approaching this as a genuine business and I am going to make a significant income from it. Click on the link for 360 or Lock Your Spot and check it out today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment