Having fun making money

Please take the time to check out the links I have provided. Like so many I have tried and failed at so many things on the Web. I have finally found a few gems amongst all the gravel that I would love to share with you. What they all have in common is that they are all simple to use, have a great potential of adding to your monthly income. Most important of all, they are all FREE to join!

I use these sites myself and with a little patience, work and effort, I can see that it is paying off. Join me and let us all work together on building ourselves a better financial future.

On a suggestion from my best friend, my soul mate and wife, I am also be blogging more about day to day happenings that affect my quest towards my financial goal. I know I will get there, but the journey towards that goal is also a part of life that is worth appreciating. Being successful financially doesn't mean anything if you aren't also successful in life.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Trying to finish....

I have been busy the last couple of days trying to put the finishing touches on my website. I know I am on to something unique because I can't find the right books to put on my site. I am now thinking I might have to go by way of an affiliate to do it. The only thing that sucks about that is that instead of getting 100% of all the profits, by being an affiliate I can look forward to a commission structure that ranges from 6% to 15% depending. It is better than nothing, but I would rather find a way to keep all the profits myself. After all, I put the time and money into this site and I am not all that willing to make someone else rich by my efforts. We will see what I choose, maybe start with affiliation and then hire someone to write the necessary e-books where I then will be able to keep all the rights and profits....


Also, today is May 15th and it is the official launch date of 360, or Lock Your Spot. From what I have learned this will be a very good opportunity for someone who is willing to put in the effort. I know I am and I am looking forward to making $1000's in the months ahead. With some team building and coaching I might get that up towards  a lot more than that, but we will see. I encourage you to join now while it is still new and position yourself for a wild ride that very likely could change your life for the better. Join Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment