Having fun making money

Please take the time to check out the links I have provided. Like so many I have tried and failed at so many things on the Web. I have finally found a few gems amongst all the gravel that I would love to share with you. What they all have in common is that they are all simple to use, have a great potential of adding to your monthly income. Most important of all, they are all FREE to join!

I use these sites myself and with a little patience, work and effort, I can see that it is paying off. Join me and let us all work together on building ourselves a better financial future.

On a suggestion from my best friend, my soul mate and wife, I am also be blogging more about day to day happenings that affect my quest towards my financial goal. I know I will get there, but the journey towards that goal is also a part of life that is worth appreciating. Being successful financially doesn't mean anything if you aren't also successful in life.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Viking2960.com

I just launched my own website today. http://www.viking2960.com This is my brainchild, and I am hoping that I can make this into a money maker for me. I know I am on to something new, because I had the hardest time trying to find e-books on my subject matter that included resell rights. So I made a compromise setting up affiliates with sites where I drive people to their sites. If they end up buying anything because of my site inspiring them, I will earn a commission from any sale they get. Once I start developing the part of my site that really will be my main body of work, I will write the appropriate e-books and keep all the profits myself. This site could inspire you to do much the  same. Build your own site based on what interests you and set it up where maybe you can make a little extra money. Please visit this site and sign my guest book and let me know what you think about it.
Viking2960's Vault of History and Top Ten List

No comments:

Post a Comment