I have now been trying to put the last touches on my own website for the last few days. I have to tell you that I now have a deeper appreciation for what IT people do. What an ordeal to design your website. No wonder these techno geeks makes so much money! I hope to have my website done by weeks end. I would love to be able to launch it over the weekend. My website is another project I am involved in to make some more money. Since I am building everything up from scratch based on an idea I have, I don't want to put it up as a money maker opportunity here on this blog. Doesn't mean I won't talk about it though!!!! I strongly believe that I have a great concept and will make money from it, at least enough to recoup the money I invested into it. I still am very much engaged in the sites I talk about and promote here in this blog, but I want to expand my reach and I decided to build my own website was another way of doing it. Once you have become more familiar and comfortable, and hopefully profitable, I would urge you to do what I did. If you have an idea that you think would work online.....explore that possibility and go for it. I will periodically share my experiences with my website here on this blog, and you will be able to see for yourself how successful I am with it. At some point if you decide to do the same, let me know if you need any help or guidance and I would be happy to respond. In the meantime, I would strongly recommend that you use the link on this page to join LockYourSpot. It is about to launch, May 15th, so time is running short. I would also urge you to join GeoString using the link provided. I am using this site as an excellent way of developing your leadership and team building skills. Wish me luck on finishing my website, and I will share with you once it launches.
Have a great day everybody!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment