Having fun making money

Please take the time to check out the links I have provided. Like so many I have tried and failed at so many things on the Web. I have finally found a few gems amongst all the gravel that I would love to share with you. What they all have in common is that they are all simple to use, have a great potential of adding to your monthly income. Most important of all, they are all FREE to join!

I use these sites myself and with a little patience, work and effort, I can see that it is paying off. Join me and let us all work together on building ourselves a better financial future.

On a suggestion from my best friend, my soul mate and wife, I am also be blogging more about day to day happenings that affect my quest towards my financial goal. I know I will get there, but the journey towards that goal is also a part of life that is worth appreciating. Being successful financially doesn't mean anything if you aren't also successful in life.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

promoting your site(s)

You can have the best blog or the best website on the internet, but it will not do you any good without anybody else knowing about it. You can talk to your friends and family to get started, sure, but in order to get the thousands you would like to visit your site you need to find ways to promote yourself online. For example, this blog right here is one of the ways I use to promote some of my other online ventures. I have also signed up with Google, Yahoo and Bing search engines trying to optimize keywords so when people do a search my blog or my website gets pulled up and people go to them. Another great way to tell people about your sites/pages is through social networking sites such as Facebook, MySpace, YourNight, Orkul and many many others. The last technique I want to share with you is through the use of traffic exchange site and the like. I just joined one called free.cool-traffic and by that I will have a way to drive thousands if not more to my sites. Check it out using this link; free.cool-traffic.com and join now. It is free. A couple of other traffic sites I recommend are; trafficadbar and trafficmonster. MinuteWorkers is another site I suggest you look into. Not only can you use this site to "create" jobs and drive people to your site that way, but you can also take on jobs that could earn you some money. Click on the link to your right under MinuteWorkers and it will take you to the site.
As you can tell there a many  many ways to promote and advertise your blog/site, the possibilities are endless. I have only scratched the surface with this blog entry. I have just learned to monitor which ones produce results and which ones don't. I also pay attention to which ones cost you money to promote and which ones are free. Take some time to check out the links I provided and see which ones work best for you.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment