Having fun making money

Please take the time to check out the links I have provided. Like so many I have tried and failed at so many things on the Web. I have finally found a few gems amongst all the gravel that I would love to share with you. What they all have in common is that they are all simple to use, have a great potential of adding to your monthly income. Most important of all, they are all FREE to join!

I use these sites myself and with a little patience, work and effort, I can see that it is paying off. Join me and let us all work together on building ourselves a better financial future.

On a suggestion from my best friend, my soul mate and wife, I am also be blogging more about day to day happenings that affect my quest towards my financial goal. I know I will get there, but the journey towards that goal is also a part of life that is worth appreciating. Being successful financially doesn't mean anything if you aren't also successful in life.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

MyMoneyFish

I know this site MyMoneyFish isn't "free", but with a one time payment of only $9.95 it certainly more than makes up for it. In addition to getting access to a ton of e-books (which you can re-sell if you like) you also get placed in a matrix that could earn you $220, 2200 or 22K+ a month depending on how well you build your team up. This could be another one of my leadership and team building experiments that I have so much fun with on GeoString. Take a look at the site and see for yourself, the site has been featured on CNN, and MSNBC among others and is a great site. Just having access to all the e-books is well worth the money. Check it out today!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this site a very nice concept to make some big money. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know but these websites look to me like scams. I wonder you trust them.

    ReplyDelete