Having fun making money

Please take the time to check out the links I have provided. Like so many I have tried and failed at so many things on the Web. I have finally found a few gems amongst all the gravel that I would love to share with you. What they all have in common is that they are all simple to use, have a great potential of adding to your monthly income. Most important of all, they are all FREE to join!

I use these sites myself and with a little patience, work and effort, I can see that it is paying off. Join me and let us all work together on building ourselves a better financial future.

On a suggestion from my best friend, my soul mate and wife, I am also be blogging more about day to day happenings that affect my quest towards my financial goal. I know I will get there, but the journey towards that goal is also a part of life that is worth appreciating. Being successful financially doesn't mean anything if you aren't also successful in life.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Geostring

The experiment in leadership and team building continues. I am getting more and more indirect referrals now, over the weekend I got my first 4 level referral. The string continues to grow and it is fun to watch and help my directs build their own strings now. Join me today and take part in building the longest string Geostring has ever seen. Visit GeoString today and join now! You will instantly get $10 just for signing up, and the site is always free!

4 comments:

  1. i am hearing too much about geostring but i have not encountered someone saying he got paid from it. it will be better if there will be a payout proof here. i am also curious if you had reach payout and received it already? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, me too.. I sign up first before I search for google for any proofs but I found nothing, thats why I was inactive now.. Better clicking at NEOBUX or working at MINUTEWORKER, surely, they are legit and pays you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I sign up for this site too, since the money payment is using check method, I'm not into it. I prefer payment using paypal or other e currencies service

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't heard of this one... I signed in with neobux, too because its a long standing PTC... actually i used to have an account but had been inactive so it was disabled.

    this is a nice blog, content wise. maybe you can change the columns though.

    >>besthingsinliferfree.blogspot.com<<

    ReplyDelete