Saturday, June 19, 2010
MLM's
It is really hard not to get frustrated when you get yourself involved with MLM's. You sign up, you get referrals to the site, you upgrade and do all the things they ask you to do. Then comes payday; guess what YOU DIDN'T GET PAID! Trying to understand how the whole compensation plan works along with all the time and effort and yes money, you put in to it makes you wonder if it is all worth it. They way things are going right now, I just have a couple of sites that have yet to fail me and disappoint. Swom, GeoString and MinuteWorkers for me are the ones I have not been disappointed in. I also have my own website, viking2960.com, that I have figured out how to market and how to make some money from, so it is not all bad. If you are looking to get your feet wet, take it slowly and start with the three above mentioned. Feel free to visit my site too, see if my site could inspire you to do something similar. With my site the only one who would be to blame for failure is me. That also means that if I succeed with this site it is also up to me, not depending on a downline or referrals or hoping that admin from those sites will honor the compensation plan or not. I want to be in control on all levels so the best thing I can do for myself right now is to work my own site and make it succeed. I will continue to work the other sites too, but they will have to take the backseat to my history site. Good luck to me and all of you who decide to do what I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment