Having fun making money

Please take the time to check out the links I have provided. Like so many I have tried and failed at so many things on the Web. I have finally found a few gems amongst all the gravel that I would love to share with you. What they all have in common is that they are all simple to use, have a great potential of adding to your monthly income. Most important of all, they are all FREE to join!

I use these sites myself and with a little patience, work and effort, I can see that it is paying off. Join me and let us all work together on building ourselves a better financial future.

On a suggestion from my best friend, my soul mate and wife, I am also be blogging more about day to day happenings that affect my quest towards my financial goal. I know I will get there, but the journey towards that goal is also a part of life that is worth appreciating. Being successful financially doesn't mean anything if you aren't also successful in life.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

it is easy to loose focus

As I try to figure out what works best and what doesn't, it is very easy to loose focus. You get caught up in so many things at once that it becomes counter productive. I guess, trying just a couple of things at a time and always maintaining your sites is a must to be successful. I have played the trial and error game for several months now and to some degree I still am. I know that there are a lot of scams out there and one needs to be careful not getting trapped by them. Any site that promises you $1000's a day is going to be a scam. If there is a site that will actually pay you that amount of money it is only after you have worked your ass off for it. Don't believe in get rich quick schemes. You can definitely make money online, but it will take time and it will take effort from you to do so. You can even make a lot of money, but nothing is going to come to you without you putting a lot of yourself into any venture you engage in.

I will give you an example, GeoString is one of the sites that I am a member of and that I talk about quite a bit on this blog. I have been at it since March, and I have yet to break the barrier that will allow me to cash in what I have in my account. But I am not discouraged. I know that being persistent and continuing to promote the site will eventually get me the width and depth in my matrix I need to cash in. With effort, and by the way with no money from me whatsoever, I will not only break that barrier, but I will blow it up. Once I get enough referrals added to my string it will gain momentum and just like that instead of talking about a few cents each week, it will be in the hundreds of dollars each week. I know I just need to be patient and keep at it. Too many people want instant gratification nowadays and it just doesn't happen. My advice, what ever program you are a member of, stay with it and work it. Sooner or later you will break through and you can make it big. If you don't know where to begin; take a look at my sites to the right of the page and check them out.You will be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment