I am still in the dark on this one. I have no problem recruiting or referring people to sites of my choice. I have been somewhat successful at it. I think over the last 3 months I have "recruited" over 500 people. The problem I run into, however, is getting these recruits to take the next step. I know that someone who signs up for any given site of this nature is doing so in order to make some money. They just seem to get scared of the possibility of them having to work to be successful or worse have to pay a fee to join in the program they just signed up for. I have written about this before, if you are working from home look at the monthly fee or start up fee as money you would have otherwise have used on gas on your way to your traditional job. What is better in this scenario, however, is the fact that you can use this as a business expense/tax deduction. So really, get over that initial hesitation and go for it. Just keep track of all that you do and you can recover the expenses once you file your tax return. In the meantime, jump in and get your feet wet, you are not going to make money just sitting by.
If there are other people who read this that have experienced the same problem as I have, I would love for you to take the time and write a comment on how you deal with it. I just want to be able to get 10% of my recruits to take the next step. I manage that, and I will be RICH and so will my recruits!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Really nice blog about how to refer more people. i got many ideas after reading this. thanks
ReplyDeletethis is nice technique
ReplyDeleteme too....i got too got an idea how to refer more people thanks for the admin for the post...
ReplyDeleteyou can do b better by adding more posts like this...!!!
i like this technique ..fantastic..hope u continue the good work with more posts..
ReplyDeleteReferals always make us a lot of money, but we must find the way to refer them, it's really hard.
ReplyDeleteI don't have any experienced about refering anyone.
Thank for you post.
this is a great technique to get some referrals...your site is very usefull.
ReplyDeletevery nice technique,appreciate this ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm the new one of online money maker.Before reading this article i don't know how to get How to get your referrals to take the next step?. but now i totally understand what it is. thanks for your details. its very helps to me.
ReplyDeleteNICE INFORMATION SHARED..!! THANKS
ReplyDeleteHey Nice I got a Good on idea on how to refer people from this
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing but it is hard to convince all referals, and i think that is waste of time.
ReplyDelete