I continue to learn and improve my site. I also make mistakes along the way, but that is part of the learning process. Yesterday, I found out, that because I have godaddy.com helping me with the site they gave me an advertising credit for me to use to launch the site. It had been there from the beginning, but it only occurred to me yesterday. Better late than never. So I spent some time last night setting up an ad campaign to promote my site so I could get more people to visit. Now I will just have to wait to see how successful it will be.
If you happen to go to viking2960.com take some time to sign my guestbook and leave a comment so I know what I could do to improve the site.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment