Having fun making money

Please take the time to check out the links I have provided. Like so many I have tried and failed at so many things on the Web. I have finally found a few gems amongst all the gravel that I would love to share with you. What they all have in common is that they are all simple to use, have a great potential of adding to your monthly income. Most important of all, they are all FREE to join!

I use these sites myself and with a little patience, work and effort, I can see that it is paying off. Join me and let us all work together on building ourselves a better financial future.

On a suggestion from my best friend, my soul mate and wife, I am also be blogging more about day to day happenings that affect my quest towards my financial goal. I know I will get there, but the journey towards that goal is also a part of life that is worth appreciating. Being successful financially doesn't mean anything if you aren't also successful in life.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MinuteWorkers

MinuteWorkers is a great site to make money, not only for completing tasks or jobs that take a few minutes each, but you can get paid for referrals too. Each completed task will pay a minimum of $0.10, but you can find ones that will pay you for more. I have seen several tasks that pay $0.50. For each referral you bring to the site you can earn $0.05 for each sign up, and you will also get $0.10 for their first completed job. With a little patience and effort the $'s could add up quickly. What I like about the site is that you can also create a job assign a money value to it and what is required as proof. If used correctly you can get a lot of traffic to your site of preference and recruits or referrals. If that is your choice understand that this "recruiting" approach becomes a numbers game. You are lucky if you get one good recruit out of 100. Keep that in mind. Other than that MinuteWorkers is a great site to get started right away making money. It is not a lot each time, but each task takes only a few minutes, usually 5 minutes or less. You do a few of these you can make a few bucks very easily and very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment