Having fun making money

Please take the time to check out the links I have provided. Like so many I have tried and failed at so many things on the Web. I have finally found a few gems amongst all the gravel that I would love to share with you. What they all have in common is that they are all simple to use, have a great potential of adding to your monthly income. Most important of all, they are all FREE to join!

I use these sites myself and with a little patience, work and effort, I can see that it is paying off. Join me and let us all work together on building ourselves a better financial future.

On a suggestion from my best friend, my soul mate and wife, I am also be blogging more about day to day happenings that affect my quest towards my financial goal. I know I will get there, but the journey towards that goal is also a part of life that is worth appreciating. Being successful financially doesn't mean anything if you aren't also successful in life.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

GeoString

GeoString is the site that I have used as an exercise in leadership and team building. The whole purpose of GeoString is to string as many people as you can together. Your direct referrals are your level 1. Any referral they get are level 2, level 3 all the way down to level 10. You get $10 to sign up, and you get paid for each  referral you bring to the site. You never have to upgrade or pay anything into this site. All you do is refer people to the site and have them sign up under you. This site is also an exercise in patience in that it takes some time and effort to build a string. I have currently 34 direct referrals and another 10 indirect ones. I keep adding about 4 or 5 directs every week. I need to increase that to gain some momentum, but at least for now I have some forward motion. What makes it somewhat hard is that you are dealing with people from all over the world. Most of my referrals are from the Philippines and India. What I am doing is trying to keep in touch with all of them and encourage and help them build their own strings. If they succeed I succeed and I intend to keep at it until I have at least a 1000 directs. If I then successfully help my directs, my payout and theirs is going to be substantial.We are talking in the $100,000s here. Take part in this exercise with me and let us build the biggest string this site has ever seen. Join now!

No comments:

Post a Comment