Having fun making money

Please take the time to check out the links I have provided. Like so many I have tried and failed at so many things on the Web. I have finally found a few gems amongst all the gravel that I would love to share with you. What they all have in common is that they are all simple to use, have a great potential of adding to your monthly income. Most important of all, they are all FREE to join!

I use these sites myself and with a little patience, work and effort, I can see that it is paying off. Join me and let us all work together on building ourselves a better financial future.

On a suggestion from my best friend, my soul mate and wife, I am also be blogging more about day to day happenings that affect my quest towards my financial goal. I know I will get there, but the journey towards that goal is also a part of life that is worth appreciating. Being successful financially doesn't mean anything if you aren't also successful in life.

Monday, May 3, 2010

GeoString

I have had several posts about GeoString. The reason I bring it up again is that now I am starting to gain momentum and I wanted to share what is going on. As of today, I have 19 direct referrals and 4 indirect referrals. I really believe that the reason I know am seeing indirect referrals is because I contacted my direct ones and told them how it would benefit them to bring in people to this site by doing what I did. Do you realize if I only got my direct to do 5 referrals each and they taught or told 5 people and so on and on they would have a check for $122,080.30!!! Remember I have added 19 direct and I am adding more every week. I am taking time to show and teach my directs to do what I did and now it is starting to show. I also am leading by example and I make sure to show my team just that. IF you were to sign up with my team I would do the same with you. With some team work and some effort there is no limit as to how much money you can make here. Join me now and let us get busy making money! Click the banner below or the link to your right for the GeoString sign up page. You will not regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment