Having fun making money

Please take the time to check out the links I have provided. Like so many I have tried and failed at so many things on the Web. I have finally found a few gems amongst all the gravel that I would love to share with you. What they all have in common is that they are all simple to use, have a great potential of adding to your monthly income. Most important of all, they are all FREE to join!

I use these sites myself and with a little patience, work and effort, I can see that it is paying off. Join me and let us all work together on building ourselves a better financial future.

On a suggestion from my best friend, my soul mate and wife, I am also be blogging more about day to day happenings that affect my quest towards my financial goal. I know I will get there, but the journey towards that goal is also a part of life that is worth appreciating. Being successful financially doesn't mean anything if you aren't also successful in life.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Rethink your approach

My main focus here is to promote and show people how to make money with sites that are free to join. Two of my sites are such that you never have to upgrade to make more money. GeoString is one site where you NEVER have to pay anything into. Just refer people to the site, get them to do the same and you have a string going. That is all you have to do! How do you get paid? You get paid by bringing people to the site and the site pays you from the revenue generated from their sponsors. It is that simple! D.N.A. is the other site that I promote where you don't have to upgrade in order to make money. They have several ways to generate income, license plate data being their number one way. For 20 tags minimum a month you get paid $2, and then $2 for each of the people underneath you up to 10 levels down. If you work at building a team it is possible for you to then earn $200-2000 a month just for the license plate data collection. Why collect this data? Their number one reason is to help build data base to help find missing children. Like I said they several ways to make money, some other ways are through a cell phone plan, an advertising plan for businesses (i.e. D.N.A. Connect), soon there will be a plan where you can get money for unwanted items etc. etc..  The other site that I promote it is possible to make money, but  it is strongly encouraged that you upgrade and pay a monthly fee to participate.

That brings me to the main point of this blog entry. Paying a monthly fee to a site to be an upgraded member of that site is not a bad thing. A lot of people get upset that you need to do this in order to make money. Why? If you were to go out there in the "real" world and get a traditional job, full time or part time no matter, you would have to spend money for clothes, gas, bus fare, or whatever it is you need to be able to work at that job. So instead of spending money on this so you can make money in the  real world, use that money and pay your monthly fee to be an upgraded member on whatever website. Not only will it enable you to make more money this way. The sites usually become a lot more user friendly for one thing. Also, if you look at this as you being in business for yourself, now you have tax deductions. Your internet service, your computer, your monthly fees to sites, and other expenses, are all deductions you can use when you file your taxes. So now having considered that, all of a sudden that $10 for YourNight doesn't seem so unreasonable now does it. Especially if you consider how easy it is to turn that $10 a month into several thousand dollars.

Broaden your thinking, think of online opportunities as a business and pay those monthly fees. I guarantee if you think of it  as a business and work it as such, you will be making a lot more money than you will be spending on monthly fees. Just find a couple of sites that work for you, work them like a business and you will succeed. Don't sign up for several sites hoping that one will eventually pay off. Research what is out there, find out how they work and if they need a membership to upgrade so you can make more money? DO IT!
You can start by signing up using my links...... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment