Having fun making money

Please take the time to check out the links I have provided. Like so many I have tried and failed at so many things on the Web. I have finally found a few gems amongst all the gravel that I would love to share with you. What they all have in common is that they are all simple to use, have a great potential of adding to your monthly income. Most important of all, they are all FREE to join!

I use these sites myself and with a little patience, work and effort, I can see that it is paying off. Join me and let us all work together on building ourselves a better financial future.

On a suggestion from my best friend, my soul mate and wife, I am also be blogging more about day to day happenings that affect my quest towards my financial goal. I know I will get there, but the journey towards that goal is also a part of life that is worth appreciating. Being successful financially doesn't mean anything if you aren't also successful in life.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

MicroWorkers

I found a new site that is much like MinuteWorkers. I do, however, like this site a lot more. It has more flexible options and each task that is available to you to perform seems to be paid at a higher rate. I would encourage you to visit this site and sign up. It is free and you can use the site to make money, but also to create a campaign where you pay other users to perform a certain task. If used wisely this could be a great tool for you to create some traffic to your site. Go visit MicroWorkers today and join!

1 comment:

  1. Cool site! I checked it out. I ended up ordering some stuff for my sister's baby shower.

    ReplyDelete