Saturday, July 10, 2010
GeoString
The experiment continues..... It is really hard to keep up the momentum. I believe that if you had a group of personal friends where you could talk to and challenge each other it would be a lot easier to get some momentum building a string. Doing it the hard way, like I am, you have to be prepared that it is going to come and go. Right now it seems that I am on the low end and I haven't had as much activity as I would like, but since this site is always free and it only takes a few minutes a day to work it it doesn't matter. I know that sooner or later the string will gain momentum and it will start snowballing. Join me now and let us help each other gain that momentum that is going to result in the big bucks! Click on the link to the right for GeoString and join now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment