Having fun making money

Please take the time to check out the links I have provided. Like so many I have tried and failed at so many things on the Web. I have finally found a few gems amongst all the gravel that I would love to share with you. What they all have in common is that they are all simple to use, have a great potential of adding to your monthly income. Most important of all, they are all FREE to join!

I use these sites myself and with a little patience, work and effort, I can see that it is paying off. Join me and let us all work together on building ourselves a better financial future.

On a suggestion from my best friend, my soul mate and wife, I am also be blogging more about day to day happenings that affect my quest towards my financial goal. I know I will get there, but the journey towards that goal is also a part of life that is worth appreciating. Being successful financially doesn't mean anything if you aren't also successful in life.

Monday, June 7, 2010

neobux

I just joined neobux yesterday. It is free to join, and you get paid to view ads. It is one of the best PTC (i.e. paid-to-click) sites on the web. You get paid for viewing ads at a rate of $0.01 for each ad. In addition to this, you can also use this site as a source for you to advertise your business/site. This is the main reason I joined, it will give me yet one more way to promote my site viking2960.com  . I have had close to 750 visitors to my site in less than 3 weeks, which I have been told is pretty good, especially when you consider what type of focus I have on my site (i.e. history). It will be interesting to see how my efforts with all of my affiliates and my traffic sites and promotions will affect the success of my  own website. If successful I could easily see myself doing this full time. I love working on my site and I wish I had more time to do so, but having a full time job out in the "real world" along with a family with small kids, it seems at times that there aren't enough hours in the day. Once I have everything built up it may change, but for now it is very hectic. As for neobux I would strongly recommend you check it out. It is a great way to get started with making money online and it is free to join and use, you have the option of upgrading, but it is not required.

No comments:

Post a Comment