Having fun making money

Please take the time to check out the links I have provided. Like so many I have tried and failed at so many things on the Web. I have finally found a few gems amongst all the gravel that I would love to share with you. What they all have in common is that they are all simple to use, have a great potential of adding to your monthly income. Most important of all, they are all FREE to join!

I use these sites myself and with a little patience, work and effort, I can see that it is paying off. Join me and let us all work together on building ourselves a better financial future.

On a suggestion from my best friend, my soul mate and wife, I am also be blogging more about day to day happenings that affect my quest towards my financial goal. I know I will get there, but the journey towards that goal is also a part of life that is worth appreciating. Being successful financially doesn't mean anything if you aren't also successful in life.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Viking2960.com

I am continuing to build my own website, and I am telling you it is a lot of work! Today I worked on my second top ten list, which happens to be about the top  ten explorers of all time, and it took me a good 5 hours to finish. I guess I will get more and more efficient as I learn how to work the tools necessary to update the site,  at least I hope I  will. I think it is kind of like trying to run an online venture like  the ones I have been promoting on this blog. Trying to get GeoString running to where I am building on to it, has been a challenge. There are a lot of people that need to be involved for this site to be profitable, but that is where it becomes an exercise in leadership  and team building. LockYourSpot or LiveSmart360   as it is now called after the launch, has been another learning experience with its own learning curve. While it was free to join, once it launched for you to keep your position in their smartline you had to lock it in again, only this time for a monthly fee of over $25. I am treating this as a business opportunity, but I sure as hell hope that all the expenses I have incurred in all of my dealings will be recouped and turned into profit at some point VERY SOON. That is the main reason why we start a business, isn't it? As I learn new methods and tricks of the trade with everything I am now involved in online, I will take the time to share it here on my blog. The last thing you will see me do is write an e-book about how to make money online. As far as I am concerned all those books are a huge waste of time and money. If I learn anything useful along the way I will pass it on here, always for free. I have better and more ethical standards when it comes to making money. If you join me in my efforts, I will promise you my support. If you fail I fail, but what we want is to create a scenario where you win and succeed just as I am going to. Let's start building that better future and join me now! Check out the links I have provided and let me know you are there. I will be there for you and help you along the way just as I am helping myself.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment