Wednesday, April 21, 2010
PeopleString
If you have visited this site before you may notice that I no longer promote or associate myself with PeopleString. I still believe the site is a good site and if you want to make money you can do so there. I just found it dishonest that one of the most important recruiting tools it uses is for a program that is called cashbox mailbox. Based on what the site describes of this program and what in all actuality happens in regards to this program, I thought they were being less than accommodating and forthright with its response to me when I asked about it. So I got a full refund from the site, because it was not at all what I expected or was promised, and we parted ways. If you only have a few sites that you want to work with, then this might be the place for you, but beware and read and understand what is involved. With all the things I am doing online, peoplestring just didn't work out for me and I just decided to move on and find something better for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment