Having fun making money

Please take the time to check out the links I have provided. Like so many I have tried and failed at so many things on the Web. I have finally found a few gems amongst all the gravel that I would love to share with you. What they all have in common is that they are all simple to use, have a great potential of adding to your monthly income. Most important of all, they are all FREE to join!

I use these sites myself and with a little patience, work and effort, I can see that it is paying off. Join me and let us all work together on building ourselves a better financial future.

On a suggestion from my best friend, my soul mate and wife, I am also be blogging more about day to day happenings that affect my quest towards my financial goal. I know I will get there, but the journey towards that goal is also a part of life that is worth appreciating. Being successful financially doesn't mean anything if you aren't also successful in life.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ok so you got some referrals.... Now what?

After a lot of trial and error, I am finally starting get referrals to all my sites. Now the question becomes, what's next? What I have done and continue to do is to interact with my referrals. If I can't interact with them on the site itself I have their email and I communicate with them that way. What I do with my referrals is offer my help. I have been through this minefield and maybe, just maybe I can help the newbies navigate through it without blowing up too badly. I tell them exactly what it is that I have done on the site to get where I am, I also offer to help or explain in more detail what they should do next. The more I interact and help them the more comfortable they become with the process. It is reassuring to know that there is someone that will help them. I know I have leaned on a few people to learn the ropes. Remember, if your referrals succeed, you succeed. It is a win win. Your new referral gets excited about the process, they see the it working, they tell their friends, after a lot of work relationship building and a lot of patience, things just start picking up and you get more and more successful your self. You have to have the mentality that you are a leader and a coach and that with you being there for your recruit everything is going to be just a little less bumpy.

After all, the Bible says it best; Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. TEACH a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. So go out there and teach, be a mentor, and improve not only your own lot in life, but somebody else too.

I am here to help and if you join any of my sites, or all of them:-), know that I will be there to make sure you succeed as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment