Having fun making money

Please take the time to check out the links I have provided. Like so many I have tried and failed at so many things on the Web. I have finally found a few gems amongst all the gravel that I would love to share with you. What they all have in common is that they are all simple to use, have a great potential of adding to your monthly income. Most important of all, they are all FREE to join!

I use these sites myself and with a little patience, work and effort, I can see that it is paying off. Join me and let us all work together on building ourselves a better financial future.

On a suggestion from my best friend, my soul mate and wife, I am also be blogging more about day to day happenings that affect my quest towards my financial goal. I know I will get there, but the journey towards that goal is also a part of life that is worth appreciating. Being successful financially doesn't mean anything if you aren't also successful in life.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Finding a site that is in a pre-launch phase

When you are engaged in social networking, interacting with other network marketers on sites like Facebook, Sokule, YourNight, Swom etc., you come across a lot of new opportunities. Network marketers are very good at getting the word out about a new opportunity. Viral marketing is a new concept that is derived from this. When you come across opportunities like this it is a very good idea to check them out to see if it would be of interest to you. For example, I got in on the ground floor of D.N.A., and because I had a good upline I got over 300 people added to my downline by the time it launched officially. Because I got in on the pre-launching of the site I also got other benefits, like being grandfathered in for going pro and locking my position so none of my binary could roll up on me. Another site that is still in its pre-launch phase is 360. They call the pre-launch site Lock Your Spot. Because of the uniqueness of the compensation structure people are joining by the thousands every day. Anyone who signs up after you, becomes part of your downline. By the time it officially launches I will have close to 150000 people in my downline. That gives a great start to make money once they launch, wouldn't you agree. There are more examples of this, but the point here is that you really need to act quickly to get on board with these sites. I am still looking and exploring new possibilities, especially if it is free to join. After all, you are not signing a contract, at least not at that stage, but you do reserve your spot and position yourself well. Of the sites that are still in their pre-launch phase that I promote here on this blog, two remain; YourNight and LockYourSpot. I would strongly encourage you to check these two sites out using the links I have provided. Get in on it now and position yourself for when they launch. Your earning potential and savings could be greatly affected. While you are at it I would check out the other opportunities I promote as well. Swom, for example, is an excellent place to meet fellow networkers and new friends that could help you learn, promote, and join in on things that you are involved in. Swom is also a site that is excellent for earning money just by interacting with the membership. If anyone who reads this wants more information leave a comment with your email and I will be happy to contact you. Have a great day every one! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment