Having fun making money

Please take the time to check out the links I have provided. Like so many I have tried and failed at so many things on the Web. I have finally found a few gems amongst all the gravel that I would love to share with you. What they all have in common is that they are all simple to use, have a great potential of adding to your monthly income. Most important of all, they are all FREE to join!

I use these sites myself and with a little patience, work and effort, I can see that it is paying off. Join me and let us all work together on building ourselves a better financial future.

On a suggestion from my best friend, my soul mate and wife, I am also be blogging more about day to day happenings that affect my quest towards my financial goal. I know I will get there, but the journey towards that goal is also a part of life that is worth appreciating. Being successful financially doesn't mean anything if you aren't also successful in life.

Friday, April 9, 2010

datanetworkaffiliates



DNA or DataNetworkAffiliates is probably my favorite and most successful site up to date. They have recently been featured on MSNBC as on of the new up and coming companies to look out for. They got rave reviews and the are now getting ready to pay out for the first time on April 20th. Their first and most important product is data collection; that is they are building a data base from our efforts in collecting license plates. Their main purpose for this is to help find missing children. There are other sites that collect license plate information as well, but they are selling that information to banks and such to help reposess cars and trucks that have defaulted on the loan. Not DNA, they will not participate in such activity.

DNA is also expanding their products and services to include, but not limited to; debt management, phone services, data connect (i.e. advertising packages to businesses...) and much much more. This makes it more attractive to outside users, but it also makes it attractive to members in that they can make serious money in many different ways.

It is free to join, and you never have to upgrade in order to make money. I have upgrade my membership because I am treating this opportunity as a business. I strongly encourage anybody who reads this to join my team, "Viking Taggers", and DNA and we can all have a positive effect on the world with our efforts. I highly recommend this site. JOIN NOW!!!

1 comment: